7m HELIXON Wire Rope Fall Arrest Block - Vertical use only
- 7m (FA 20 402 07 B).
- Outer casing made from high impact resistant polymer.
- Minimum breaking strength: 12 kN.
- Equipped with a carrying handle, wire rope brush and a window on the casing which allows easy access for inspection.
- Delivered with a cord for guiding the winding back of the wire rope.
- Fitted with karabiner at anchorage end.
- Swivel snap hook with load indicator at attachment end.
- Galvanised steel wire rope 4.8mm dia.
- Smaller & lighter design.
- Vertical use only (for horizontal use see FA 20 402 07).