Fire Free 2 Point Body Harness - FA 10 110 00
- 2 Point ‘Fire Free’ Full Body Harness
This harness has been designed to offer the perfect solution for workers doing welding at height.
- Attachments: 2 chest attachment textile loops, 1 dorsal attachment D-ring for fall arrest.
- Convenience: Adjustable shoulder & thigh straps. Chest & thigh straps fitted with automatic buckles. Static strength of the harness webbing has been tested after exposed to the small molten metal splashes.
- Ergonomics: Ideally positioned sit strap for extended comfort.
- Usage: Suitable for frequent use.
- Max User Weight: 140 KG.
- Conformity: EN361, ISO 9150, ISO 15025.
- Material: Webbing: Aramid / Fittings: Alloy Steel.
Sparks, molten metal splashes during welding, grinding, can quickly damage polyamide or polyester typically used in the construction of standard harnesses, lanyards, shock absorbers.
Our complete Fire Free range provides comprehensive protection to users working at height in this particular type of environment. The straps of this range were tested in static resistance after exposures to splashes of molten metal. The webbing can withstand flame up to 371°C without any damage.