Flame Resistant Forked Webbing Lanyard 1m FA 30 402 10
- 1m (FA 30 402 10).
- 1.5m (FA 30 402 15).
- Non fire polyamide fabric shock absorber in 44m wide webbing.
- Shock absorber covered in special tubular sleeve.
- Reduces the impact of the fall to less than 6 kN.
- 45mm wide aramid webbing lanyard.
- Flame resistant webbing can withstand flame up to 371°C without any damage.
- Breaking strength: 15 kN.
- Alloy steel karabiner (FA 50 101 17) one end, alloy steel scaffold hooks (FA 50 207 55) at forked ends.
- EN 355:2002 Tested as per VG11 of the PPE directive 98/686/EEC.
EN 355:2002 | ISO 9150:1988 | ISO 15025:2005
Sparks, molten metal splashes & grinding can quickly damage polyamide or polyester typically used in the construction of standard harnesses, lanyards and shock absorbers. Our complete Fire Free range includes anchorage lanyards, fall arrest systems, lanyards, harness; designed with specific webbing. It provides comprehensive protection to users working at height in this particular type of environment. The straps of this range were tested in static resistance after exposures to splashes of molten metal. The webbing can withstand temperatures up to 371°C without any damage.