Green Pin Super Bow Shackle
Green Pin Super Bow Shackle US Fed Spec RR-C-271 Grade 8
Green Pin® Super Screw Pin Shackles are lightweight shackles which are useful for lifting jobs in which assembly and disassembly of the load occurs frequently. The grade 8 material of which the shackle is made ensures a higher WLL than a standard shackle of the same size. To reduce wear and increase the life span of counter components that rest on the pin (e.g. chain, wire and synthetic rope), all Green Pin® Super Screw Pin Shackles have a chamber in the shackle eye which hides the screw thread. Like all Green Pin® Super Shackles, this new screw pin shackle can be recognized by the green coloured crown.
- Grade 8 Alloy steel body and pin, quenched and tempered.
- Minimum breaking load is 5 times the W.L.L.
- Meets performance requirements of US Fed Spec RRC - 271 Type IVA.
- Hot dipped galvanised finish.
- Marked with ID mark, size, W.L.L and manufacturers mark.
- Certification types available for this product: 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, MTCa, CE.